Hiring predictions for 2011 are estimating an increase in jobs within the upcoming year. With these dynamic changes in the economy and ongoing organizational changes, retaining top talent is top of mind for business leaders, however many companies are not prepared to meet these new staffing challenges. Join us at the Talent Management 2011 Conference to learn more!
The Talent Management 2011 Conference, Realigning with Your Workforce and Driving Innovation through Talent Management and Acquisition, is taking place April 27th-29th at the Wyndam Blake Chicago Hotel. Talent Management 2011 Conference features cutting-edge case studies, in-depth workshops, panel discussions, and demonstrations from Talent Management industry leaders.
Gain a competitive advantage and learn HOW TO:
- Uncover qualified candidates through social networks
- Outline human performance capabilities and future capacity
- Link talent management programs into a cohesive branding strategy
- Build competitive advantage and organizational agility through maximization of human capital
- Leverage employee engagement through rewards
- Internally market your talent management program
- Keep employees engaged and motivated